Friday, May 06, 2005

Tommy Cooper

Someone sent me an email the other day with a long list of Tommy Cooper jokes. Too many to put here. OK, here's five:
You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said: 'Parking Fine'. So that was nice.
I'm on a whiskey diet. I've lost three days already.
I got into this taxi and I said to the driver, 'King Arthur's Close.'
And the driver said, 'Don't worry Tommy, I'll shake him off at the first corner.'
Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.
Did you hear that joke about the fire-eater? She hiccuped and cremated herself.
The madcap, hilarious Cooper, who seldom if ever got to complete his magic tricks, died as his lived most of his life: on stage. To see a great tribute to a genius, here.

No comments: