Thursday, May 05, 2005

Famous residents of the Isle of Wight

A mention and link in an earlier post prompted Nick G to look up famous residents of the Isle-of-Wight. Nick G: "This (Wikipedia) entry on David Icke is priceless." He's right, it's an absolute gem. Wiki's Icke here, which also has links to other sites including Icke's own.
Thanks, Nick!

Update. A case of Jungian synchronicity? Who knows. Fact is, I don't think I'd ever heard of Icke until Nick G's email. Reading Wiki, I realised I had. A couple of days ago -- over at Chief Blogging Officer. CBO often has a joyful turn of phrase. On Icke: 'Looney Tunes Whackjob Supreme'. But CBO has a serious mission. Nay, missions. The one that pertains here is documenting and writing about the links between many New Age boomers with eugenics, and fascism. To name but two. I summarise poorly. Why not see for yourself? [CBO link is over on the right, in the links list].
Elsewhere, where New Age Meets the Third Reich.

No comments: